If you have received a notification that the parent is already registered in aimy Plus when you attempt to register a parent in your site, this is because the parent already has previously registered with another aimy Plus site. It is recommended that the parent changes their selected site to your programme. To do this, send your portal URL/weblink to the parent and advise them to login to your portal with their registered aimy Plus email address and password.
Once the parent has made the changes and notified you, the parent will then be visible in Parent Management from your Admin view.
The following Steps can be copied and sent to your parents:
1. After logging in through the correct aimy Plus portal link go to view your children's profile/s. The preferred school and site is to be changed for all the children if applicable.
This can be done by scrolling to the child's profile and selecting 'Edit', as per image below.
2. You will then be directed to editing of the page. The preferred School can be chosen by scrolling down to 'School', as per image below.
3. To find the applicable school, select the field tab displaying your current school and the 'School Finder' window will pop up.
4. Search for the preferred School in the search field and click on 'Search'.
5. Once the search results is listed click 'Select' next to the School you require.
This should then redirect you back to the editing page. You will also see a the 'Site Name' pop up below, this is where you would then select your preferred site in the drop down as per below image.
6. Once the site has been selected, scroll the the bottom of the edited page and click on 'Save'.
*Please note, if more than one child is attending the same School, please implement the changes within all your children listed in your profile.
Once you have completed the steps above and added the School you require to your child's profile/s please notify the Site Manager that you have completed this from your side.