At the head office level there may be admin staff that you would like to manage and add to the staff roster. Using the staff management features at the head office level this is possible to do. There are 3 main areas to managing staff. Staff Management, Roster and Timesheet
- Go to Staff > Staff Management
- Click the "Add New Staff" button to add staff.
- Enter Staff Details and click "Save":
- A staff permission page will come up. Select a default or customise permissions as needed and click save:
Editing Staff Permission
The Staff Permission customisation allows you to give a staff member access to see exactly what you would like them to see.
To Edit Staff Permission:
- Hover over the pencil and select permission to edit a Staff member's permissions
There are 4 key roles in the permission sets:
- Admin: By default has permission to all features in aimy Plus for the sites that they have access to
- Programme Manager: Has access to most features, but is not given some of the admin features by default
- General Staff: Has access to on-site features and a few other features that are relevant
- Driver: Has access to only driver features
can change the permissions from the defaults simply by checking or
unchecking the boxes along the right-hand side of the page.
Editing Staff Availability
feature has been designed to help you keep track of availability of
your staff. This availability also pulls through to features in
rostering, that allow you to generate rosters based on staff
To edit Staff Availability:
- Admin can change staff members availability hover over the pencil and click availability:
- Select Availability for the staff member and click save:
Link Staff to Other Sites
linking staff feature allows you to link staff to other sites. This
gives them the ability to 1. access that site in aimy Plus and 2. be
rostered on to any sites that they are linked to.
To Link Staff:
- Hover over the Edit icon (pencil) and select Link to Other sites:
- Tick the sites you want to link the staff member to and click save:
Unlike Linked Sites, this function moves the user's home site from one site to another.
You can change a staff members home site by:
- Hovering over the pencil icon and selecting change home site:
- Enter the site name that you want the new home site for the staff member to be or select from a list of sites:
- After making the choice of which home site to change the staff member to click "Save"
The roster for a week will start off blank when there is no staff rostered on
- To create a new roster click the Manage Roster button.
- Select the date range you would like to make the roster for.
- Select the staff you would like to roster.
- Staff availability will be shown. Details on how to set up staff availability are available as part of staff management.
will be tags for different staff members. A is for Admin, S is for
Staff, PS is for the Programme site manager, D is for driver. Other
tags are for if the staff member is over 18 years old or not, if they
have police clearance, if the staff member is first aid certified. Each
of these tags will be dark if the staff member is under 18, does not
have police clearance or is not first aid certified. These tags will be
bright if the staff member is over 18, has police clearance and is first
- You can choose to create the roster based on
staff availability or not. Selecting yes will roster based on the staff
availability. Selecting no will roster only on timeslots selected in
the next step
- Finally you can select what timeslots the
staff are to be rostered on and add a reference like BSC. If you
selected yes to roster based on staff availability, the roster will fill
these timeslots with available staff.
- Staff can be removed in a similar way to creating just click the remove button instead of create
After clicking save the roster will be created based on the settings entered.
can hover over the times for a staff member on the created roster to
either remove the staff member from the timeslot or edit the time by
clicking on the pencil. You can do this for days that have not passed
yet that the staff member is rosterd on for.
The view can be changed from the default weekly view by clicking the view dropdown on the top right
can be copied by selecting a term to copy to from the Tools dropdown.
You can then tick which weeks you would like the roster copied to.
Timesheet shows the clock in and out time of staff members and the times
they were rostered on for. The summary tab shows the hours and the days
staff members worked.
Timesheet listing. The current week is
shown by default, previous weeks can been seen by cycling through at the
top right of the page. The grouping can be changed to group by name or
Click "Change Paid Hours" and you will have option to select pay by roster or pay by clock in-out or cancel if you do not wish to make a change
You can then select which staff members to change this for.
The timesheet can be exported to excel by clicking the export to excel button
in and Clock out times can be edited by Admin if needed to by clicking
edit. Edited clock in and clock outs will change the staff profile to